We inform you that LIS will be closed the 24th and the 31st December 2018. Read more
Ingredients can be encapsulated to protect their active substances.
Some active substances are very volatile, light sensitive or easily oxidised.
Micro-encapsulation makes it possible to stabilise them in powder form.
Micro-encapsulation is recommended to:
- Stabilise volatile substances (flavors),
- Control the release of the active substance,
- Mask a flavour or odour, etc,
- Protect the ingredient against oxidation.
Micro-encapsulation can be used for a wide range of ingredients:
- Essential oils,
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3), etc.
Phone : 00.33.(0)18.104.22.168.00| Fax : 00.33.(0)22.214.171.124.01 | firstname.lastname@example.org