LIS France whishes you a merry christmas and all the best... Read more
Ingredients can be encapsulated to protect their active substances.
Some active substances are very volatile, light sensitive or easily oxidised.
Micro-encapsulation makes it possible to stabilise them in powder form.
Micro-encapsulation is recommended to:
- Stabilise volatile substances (flavors),
- Control the release of the active substance,
- Mask a flavour or odour, etc,
- Protect the ingredient against oxidation.
Micro-encapsulation can be used for a wide range of ingredients:
- Essential oils,
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3), etc.
Phone : 00.33.(0)18.104.22.168.00| Fax : 00.33.(0)22.214.171.124.01 | firstname.lastname@example.org